When you are making a call via internet connection, you’ll see a popup asking to access your computer’s microphone. Pick your desired microphone and click “Share Selected Device”. If you don’t see the popup or you close the popup without enabling, you need to manually enable your microphone.
Enable your microphone in Google Chrome (Desktop)
You can choose a different default permission setting and manage exceptions in Content settings.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- In the “Media” section: Ask when a site requires access to your camera and microphone: Select this option if you want Chrome to alert you whenever a site requests access to your camera and microphone.
Enable your microphone in Google Chrome (Mobile)
- Open the Chrome menu. It could be an icon or a button on your phone.
- Touch Settings > Site settings.
- Go to Camera or microphone (Allow IndianSexTalk.com to request access to your camera and microphone)
That’s it! You should be making phone sex calls with a working microphone! If you’re still having issues, reach out to us at email@example.com for more support.